Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate dipped coconut macaroons. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate dipped coconut macaroons using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons :
- Take 14 oz of shredded coconut (about 5 1/3 cups).
- Make ready 4 of egg whites.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- Make ready 6 tbs of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla or almond extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons :
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray paper lightly with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together coconut, flour, sugar, and salt. Stir in egg whites and extract until fully incorporated. Mixture should stick together and be able to form a wet ball..
- Drop by tbs onto prepared baking sheet (I fit 24 at a time). Bake 20 minutes or until edges are golden..
- Remove from oven and immediately transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
- When cookies are cool, place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted, stirring after each round..
- Dip bottoms of macaroons into chocolate. Allow some excess to drip off and place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Place in refrigerator until chocolate is set..
- Store in an airtight container. Best kept refrigerated. Pull out of fridge at least 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate dipped coconut macaroons recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.