In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined,. Begin by combining the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and spices in a bowl.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, banana oatmeal cookies:. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Oatmeal Cookies: is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Banana Oatmeal Cookies: is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have banana oatmeal cookies: using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oatmeal Cookies: :
- Take 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats made into oat flour.
- Get 2 of bananas.
- Take 2 Tbsp of oil / butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of golden syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- Take 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
Whisk to combine and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy, a few minutes. Making banana cookies with oats from scratch is very easy.
Instructions to make Banana Oatmeal Cookies: :
- Pre heat oven 350°F / 170°C. Place the 1 cup oats into the bowl of your food processor.Pulse the oats until they are ground into a powder-like consistency. Add 2 ripe bananas pulse again and make a paste consistency..
- Take it out this mixture in a bowl. Add 1 cup rolled Oats, coconuts, golden syrup, vanilla extract, oil / butter, chocolate chips and mix well till all ingredients incorporated well. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Scoop the dough by heaping tablespoons and drop onto the baking sheets, and gently press down with your hand or back of the spoon..
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes for soft and chewy cookies, or 11 to 12 minutes for crispy cookies. Rotate the baking sheets between racks and from front to back halfway through. Place the baking sheets on wire racks and cool 1 to 2 minutes. Use a flat spatula to transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container. Enjoy !! With milk, Tea or Coffee.
You can use a stand mixer or a hand mixer to make the dough. First, cream butter, shortening, white sugar, and brown sugar together. Then add an egg, mashed banana, and vanilla extract. Banana oatmeal cookies Banana oatmeal cookies are a perfect mix of sweet flavor and chewy texture. Made with sweet, ripe bananas and oats that give these cookies lots of chewiness, this dessert is sure to please any cookie lover.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana oatmeal cookies: recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.