Stir the muffin mix, milk and egg with a fork in a small bowl until the ingredients are mixed. Dip chicken in buttermilk, then coat with breadcrumb mixture. Place on pan and spray chicken with cooking spray.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, muffin chicken corn pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Muffin Chicken Corn Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Muffin Chicken Corn Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have muffin chicken corn pie using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Muffin Chicken Corn Pie :
- Get 2 cups of all purpose flour/maida.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of butter.
- Get 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get of ice cold water (as required for kneading).
- Take of filling : 300 gms chicken mince.
- Prepare 2-3tablespoon of olive oil.
- Make ready 5-6 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled corn kernels.
- Make ready 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of white sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs seasoning.
In a separate bowl, combine corn muffin mix, milk, and egg. In a medium bowl, whisk together corn muffin mix, sour cream, egg, corn, and melted butter. Garnish with additional cheese, green onions, and sliced cherry tomatoes. In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Steps to make Muffin Chicken Corn Pie :
- In a big mixing bowl combine flour,butter,salt,egg.mix well like crumb. add 4-5 tbsp of ice cold water & make a dough. apply olive oil to palms & knead again for few seconds. cover it with a cling film & refrigerate for 1/2 hr..
- For filling : heat oil in a pan. saute garlic for few minutes & add the chicken mince. cook for few minutes. add onions,carrots, corn kernels. stir well & cook for few minutes. add white sauce & seasoning.
- Remove from heat & let the mixture cool down. add grated cheese to the mixture. preheat oven to 200 degrees & grease a muffin tray with oil/ cooking spray. final assemble: On a lightly-floured work surface, roll out the dough 1/8-inch thick..
- Using the 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut out 12 pieces of dough. Using the 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut out another 12 pieces ofdough..
- Press the large rounds ofdough into the bottom ofthe greased muffin tray. Spoon the filling into the pastry. place the remaining pieces ofdough on top. Lightly press the edges ofthe dough together to seal..
- Press around the edges ofthe pies using the tines ofa fork. Brush the tops of each pie with the oil/butter. Bake until the tops are golden for 15 18 minutes..
- Cool for 10 minutes and serve..
In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, butter and eggs. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Stir in vegetables, soup, milk and seasonings; heat through, stirring occasionally. The Best Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Recipes on Yummly Corn Souffle, Cream Corn Casserole, Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food muffin chicken corn pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.