Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, red sauce pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Red Sauce Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Red Sauce Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook red sauce pasta using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Sauce Pasta :
- Make ready 3 cups of Penne pasta or your choice.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Make ready 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Take 1 cup of corn.
- Make ready 1 of broccoli.
- Make ready 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs for seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 3 tsp of crushed pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sour cream/whipped cream.
- Take 2-3 cups of red pasta sauce (you can make your own using tomoato+ chilli).
Steps to make Red Sauce Pasta :
- First of all take 8-12 cups of water and boil it with penne pasta adding a tsp of salt for around 15-20 mins until it softens.
- Chop all the required vegetables and keep it ready.
- Now in a pan take a tsp of butter + bay leaf + ginger garlic paste..
- Sauté it until it’s aromatic. Now add all the vegetables and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Now add pasta sauce (you can make your own or a ready one) + salt + crushed pepper + seasoning/mixed herbs+ sugar. Mix it well. Now add boiled pasta and sauté for awhile..
- Mix it well and add pasta sauce based on the taste required. Add sour cream on top in the end. Serve it hot..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food red sauce pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.