Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, ground beef stuffed peppers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ground beef stuffed peppers is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Ground beef stuffed peppers is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ground beef stuffed peppers :
- Make ready 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Get 4 of red peppers.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- Get 1 of small onion diced.
- Get to taste of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Get 4 slices of provolone cheese.
Steps to make Ground beef stuffed peppers :
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ground beef stuffed peppers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.