Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, treasure bars. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Treasure Bars is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Treasure Bars is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have treasure bars using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Treasure Bars :
- Take of Bottom Crust.
- Get 4 cup of ,Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Make ready 7 oz of Butter.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of ,White Sugar.
- Prepare of Treasure Bar Topping.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded Coconut.
- Take 12 oz of Chocolate Chips.
- Get 2 cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare 2 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Toffee Chips.
Instructions to make Treasure Bars :
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bottom Crust. Melt butter then combined with sugar and Graham Cracker Crumbs. Spread evenly on a cookie sheet pan. Press firmly into pan and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes..
- Treasure Bar Topping. .Sprinkle coconut over the entire Graham Cracker area. Next sprinkle chopped walnuts on top of coconut. Next sprinkle toffee chips, then chocolate chips. Now open the cans of sweetened condensed milk, slowly drizzling evenly across every inch of the cookie sheet covering all of the toppings. Now place into the oven for 25 minutes. Totally cool then cut into squares. Eat, yummy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food treasure bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.