Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dark chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dark Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Dark Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have dark chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons :
- Make ready 3 of egg whites.
- Get 2 c of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Make ready of Sweetener equivalent to 1/2 c sugar (1 T Stevia).
- Prepare 4 oz of chocolate (85%+ cacao), broken into pieces.
Steps to make Dark Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons :
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, beat egg whites with mixer until stiff peaks form..
- Fold in coconut and sweetener to egg whites..
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop mixture by 1/4 cupfuls forming 8 mounds on baking sheet..
- Bake 15 min. until lightly browned and slightly firm. Allow to cool..
- In small bowl, melt chocolate in microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until completely melted..
- Carefully dip bottom third of macaroon in bowl using a fork to lift out. Place on parchment paper and cool in refrigerator..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food dark chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.