Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, creamy garlic pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Garlic Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Garlic Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy garlic pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Garlic Pasta :
- Take 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of white onion diced.
- Take 3 cups of pasta of choice (I used farfalle).
- Get 1 can (5 oz) of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of (12.8oz/380ml) table cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt (divide in half).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper (divide in half).
- Take 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- Get 1/2 cup of carrot (diced).
- Make ready 7 sticks of asparagus (optional) cut into 2 inches sticks.
- Take 5 cups of water.
Steps to make Creamy Garlic Pasta :
- In a cooking pot, put 5 cups of water to a boil. Add in chicken breast, 1/2 tbsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Take out meat and add in pasta on boiling broth and cook according to package instruction, strain once cooked and set aside..
- Set meat aside to cool down a little. And while it's warm, shred meat..
- Heat oil in a cooking pan. Add in shredded meat. Mix until well cooked..
- Add onions cook until translucent. Then pour Table cream and evaporated milk and bring to a boil..
- Add remaining half of salt and pepper with the garlic and carrots. Mix occassionally for until sauce thickens..
- Add in pasta and asparagus and mix til well incorporated..
- Serve hot and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food creamy garlic pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.