Pillsbury™ Mini Apple Pies come together fast with a Pillsbury™ pie crust cut into rou. Stir the mixture again, and spoon into the pie shells. Use the strips of dough to weave a small lattice crust on top of each pie, and pinch the strips onto the bottom crust.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mini apple pies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini apple pies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mini apple pies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini apple pies using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini apple pies :
- Take 4 cup of apples.
- Take 2 can of pillsbury seamless dough sheets.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of nutmeg (optional).
Our Mini Apple Pies are exactly what they sound like—a layer of buttery pie crust surrounding a spiced apple filling and topped with either a sheet of pie crust or delicately woven lattice. The trick to these little beauties is patience. These little tasty treats are always a hit. They taste just like an apple pie, except they are mini sized and easy to eat.
Steps to make Mini apple pies :
- Preheat your oven to 400°f.
- Remove skin and dice apples.
- Mix apples with flour, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg..
- Set apple mixture aside..
- Spread out the pillsbury dough..
- Using a glass cut out circles for your muffin tin..
- Place the dough on the sprayed muffin tins..
- Fill tins with apple mixture..
- Place a small portion of butter on top each apple mound..
- add some dough on top of the apple and butter.
- Dab a little melted butter on top of each..
- Bake in oven for 17 minutes or until golden brown on top..
They are great to take to a party because there is not cutting and serving needed. I think their pretty tasty too! My hubby loves to eat them warm with vanilla ice cream on the side. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium. Add apples, brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mini apple pies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.