In a separate bowl, mix together your remaining ingredients. Cajun Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Chicken and rice are perfectly seasoned with Cajun spices and pressure cooked in the instant pot together with chopped bell peppers, scallions, garlic and shallots. Dip the coated chicken in the egg, covering completely.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, instant pot: cajun chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot: Cajun Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Instant Pot: Cajun Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have instant pot: cajun chicken using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot: Cajun Chicken :
- Get 3-4 of medium sized chicken breasts.
- Take 2 of red bell peppers.
- Take 2 of green bell peppers.
- Take 2 cups of brown rice.
- Make ready 2 1/4 cups of water.
- Get 2 of chicken boullion cubes.
- Get 1 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 3 Tbsp of melted butter.
- Get of Minced garlic.
- Make ready of Dry cajun seasoning.
- Make ready of Taco seasoning.
- Get of Roasted garlic & bell pepper seasoning.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt & pepper.
Place the chicken on the crumbs and press the panko onto it. Instructions Pour pasta, water, and chicken broth into Pressure Cooker insert. Spread chicken breast on top of pasta. Then sprinkle cajun seasoning over chicken breast.
Steps to make Instant Pot: Cajun Chicken :
- Set instant pot to sauté. While waiting for it to get hot, cut chicken breasts (in thirds) and bell peppers..
- Toss chicken in butter, coat with desired amounts of dry seasonings (The more cajun the better)..
- Put bullion cubes in 2 1/4 cups water and microwave for 2 minutes. Crush cubes with fork and stir. (Alternative option: use 2 1/4 cups chicken broth – I just prefer to make my own!).
- Sauté minced garlic in oil in instant pot for 2 mins..
- Turn sauté mode off. Add brown rice and chicken broth to pot. Stir in tomato paste and 1 Tbsp cajun seasoning..
- Lay peppers then chicken breasts over rice. Sprinkle additional cajun and taco seasonings on top..
- Using manual setting on instant pot, set pressure to High. Adjust time to 25 minutes..
- Once time is up, let sit for 10 mins. then move top switch to venting and let pressure out quickly..
- Shred chicken with fork, stir, and enjoy!.
Season the chicken with cajun seasoning, salt and pepper set aside Heat the Instant Pot using the Saute button just to get the pot started heating up. Once the display reads hot add the the chicken, onion, garlic and bell pepper, tomato paste, and chicken broth to instant pot and close lid and valve. Start by browning the chicken breasts on the saute function, set to high. This will partially cook the chicken breasts and they will finish cooking in the Instant Pot. Instant Pot Whole Chicken with Cajun Spice Rub.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food instant pot: cajun chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.