Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc is one of the most well liked. Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mini quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mini quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mini quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc :
- Get 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Get 1 dozen of eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon.
- Take 2 can of ackee or spinach.
- Prepare 2 packages of pie crust mix.
- Make ready 1 packages of mixed shredded pepperjack mozzerella chedder.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Take 1 of black pepper.
- Get 1 of scallions.
- Get 1 of tomatos.
- Prepare 1 of scotch bonnet or habanero pepper.
This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc is one of the most favored of current. In a skillet over medium heat cook the onions in bacon grease OR olive oil until tender. Add spinach and seasonings and stir.
Instructions to make Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc :
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- mix pie crust as directed. roll out on floured surface. use a glass or cookie cutter to cut out circles and press into bottom and sides of greased cupcake pan. cover with saran wrap and set aside in refrigerator.
- Sautee tomatos scallions and finely chopped scotch pepper in butter until soft.
- drain and add can Ackee or Spinach.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- brown bacon until crispy…. chop into small pieces. set aside..
- In large bowl beat eggs and add evaporated milk until combined.
- spoon Ackee or Spinach mixture into bottom of unbaked pie crust shells.
- pour egg/milk mixture into the pie crust shells. be careful not to overfill..
- add shredded cheese to top of each cup.
- add crispy cooked bacon to top of each cup.
- bake for 25 mins or until golden… stick a knife in centre of cup. If it comes out clean then cups are properly baked..
- Subtitutions : fillings can be anything. sausage, ham, ackee, spinach, texmex (jalapeños, onions, green peppers,cooked seasoned ground beef), mushrooms, cooked seasoned chicken…etc.
- Subtitutions : crust can be pillsbury crescent rolls, biscuit mix, or even regular sliced bread pressed into cupcake cup..
- great for bbqs, picnics, entertaining, and for using up leftovers. And can be made in advance for quick and easy breakfast/lunch for kids..
Turn heat up to medium high to cook off spinach moisture. This will take only a couple of minutes; you want spinach just wilted and still bright green. Crustless Mini Quiche with Spinach and Bacon Looking for an easy breakfast to make ahead of time and reheat for on-the-go? Try our flourless mini quiche recipe for a great source of protein in the morning. Spinach, Bacon and Cheese Mini Quiche Mini Quiche make the perfect appetizer for any family celebration, party or holiday.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mini quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.