Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl :
- Make ready of For smoothie.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup bananas, frozen.
- Get 1/2 cup of pineapple, frozen.
- Take 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 3/4 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey, or to taste.
- Get 1 tbsp of milk.
- Make ready 1/8 tbsp of nutmeg.
- Take 1 tbsp of chia seeds, optional.
- Take of Toppings.
- Make ready as needed of Peanuts,.
- Make ready as needed of Bananas,.
- Prepare as needed of Granola,.
Steps to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl :
- Leave the frozen fruits on the counter for 5 minutes, meanwhile gather all the other ingredients..
- After the 5 minutes, pour the liquid ingredients first, before the fruits to make blending easier. Blend until smooth. Pushing the fruits if necessary and also add additional liquid if required. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and add in toppings(The toppings list is just what I like with this smoothie bowl but feel free to switch it up or eat it without any toppings.) Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.