Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, simple vegetarian pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Vegetarian Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Simple Vegetarian Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have simple vegetarian pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Vegetarian Pasta :
- Prepare 3 of servings of any whole grain pasta.
- Get 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 3 cups of baby spinach.
- Get 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Take Pinch of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
Steps to make Simple Vegetarian Pasta :
- Prepare pasta from directions on package. Add salt and olive oil to the water..
- Add some butter to pan on medium heat. Add garlic to get that aroma going (~1 min). Then add onions and spinach and some more of the butter. Stir occasionally for about 10 minutes..
- Put pasta on low heat when done. Stir in some butter to the pasta. Then parmesan. Keep stirring. Once melted, add the onion/garlic/spinach mix..
- Top with chopped tomato and fresh parm *chef’s kiss*.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple vegetarian pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.