Fill each tortilla with a spoonful of shredded beef and a spoonful of shredded cheese. Roll up and place in the pan, seam-side down. Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas Donna Tluczek.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, instant pot, shredded beef enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot, shredded beef enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas :
- Prepare 3 lbs of beef chuck roast, cut into 6 pieces.
- Take 2 Tbls of Extra virgin Olive oil.
- Make ready of Cumin.
- Take of Chili powder.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Take leaf of Bay.
- Take 10 of corn tortillas.
- Make ready 28 oz of can red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2.25 oz of can sliced olives.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 of white onion, diced.
- Get of avocado and sour cream for topping.
Roll and place side by side in prepared pan. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the enchiladas, then top with remaining shredded cheese. I've had my Instant Pot for just over a month and I am in LOVE with it! One of my favorite Instant Pot recipes is with a Roast so I thought I would make one of my favorite meals: Shredded Beef Enchiladas!.
Instructions to make Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas :
- Select sauté on the Instant pot. Add Olive oil..
- Brown beef on all sides, add garlic to brown with the beef..
- Add cumin and chili powder to taste..
- Press cancel..
- Add beef broth and bay leaf..
- Close lid, vent to seal. Press manual and cook high pressure for 90 minutes. Allow a full natural pressure release when finished..
- Remove beef and place in a large dish to cool. When cool enough to handle, shred beef and remove obvious fat..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sauté diced onion until tender..
- Heat corn tortillas. I wrap all 10 in a clean towel and microwave for 1 minute..
- Unwrap towel and allow tortillas to cool until you are able to handle them..
- Put about 3/4 cups enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan..
- Assemble enchiladas according to the amounts you like. Beef, onion, cheese. (Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese for the top)..
- Pour remaining sauce on top of the assembled pan of enchiladas..
- Top with cheese and olives..
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove tinfoil and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- Serve with sourcream, avocados, guacamole, refried beans….etc!.
If you have never heard of a Instant Pot? they truly are wonderful! I was a little nervous to try it out because I DO NOT like new things. But my husband surprised me for my birthday so I. First step is to make your shredded beef in the Instant Pot. A chuck roast is the absolute best cut for this.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food instant pot, shredded beef enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.