Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, summertime pasta salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Summertime Pasta Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Summertime Pasta Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have summertime pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Summertime Pasta Salad :
- Get 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- Make ready of Salt for boiling water.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Take 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Make ready 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- Make ready 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
Instructions to make Summertime Pasta Salad :
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food summertime pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.