It can be served with either rice or roti. It will still taste just like those you get at the best curry houses. You might like to try it with this turkey keema.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef keema curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Keema Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Beef Keema Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef keema curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Keema Curry :
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of large brown onion, finely diced.
- Make ready 3 of garlic cloves, finely diced.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of curry powder (not heaped).
- Make ready 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander, plus extra for garnish.
- Get 500 g of mince beef.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 3-4 of medium potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters.
- Take to taste of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Beef, chicken, even Quorn are all good. If you are eating light, I suggest trying it with my turkey keema recipe. If that doesn't appeal to you, try that same. While the word keema simply means ground or minced meat, when you see a keema recipe, it refers to a curry with ground meat and often peas.
Steps to make Beef Keema Curry :
- Heat the oven to 200c. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Place the potatoes onto the tray and toss with olive oil and a little bit of salt. Bake for 30 minutes or until soft and golden brown. Gently stir once half way through..
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add the beef. Make sure the beef sizzles and fry's rather than stews. Cook through for about 5-6 minutes. Stir frequently..
- Next add the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for about another 5 minutes..
- Add all the dry spices, tomato paste and seasoning. Stir until fragrant for about a minute or so..
- Next add the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook on low until sauce has thickened for about 60 minutes or so. Stir occasionally..
- 10 minutes before removing from the heat add in the peas and potatoes..
- Remove from the heat and add the coriander..
- Serve with rice and a naan bread. Garnish with coriander. A sprinkle of lime juice can also be added..
Of North Indian Mughal origin, keema is popular throughout India, with each region putting its own stamp on it. The variations of deliciousness are endless, as are the spices used. Keema is an Indian ground beef or lamb curry recipe simmered with peas, potatoes, tomatoes, coconut milk, and spices. "Keema" translates to minced meat (aka ground meat) and the traditional variations are prepared with either peas (keema matar) or potatoes (keema aloo) or in the case of this particular recipe, both. Beef Kofta Curry, or simply kofte, is a traditional Pakistani curry made of tender meatballs simmered in a spicy, flavorful sauce. Serve the thick, chili-like keema with warm naan.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food beef keema curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.