Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, rum scented chocolate tart for valentine's day. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rum Scented Chocolate Tart for Valentine's Day is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Rum Scented Chocolate Tart for Valentine's Day is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rum scented chocolate tart for valentine's day using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rum Scented Chocolate Tart for Valentine's Day :
- Make ready of Tart Crust.
- Prepare 130 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Make ready 10 grams of ●Sugar.
- Take 1 pinch of ●Salt (if using salted butter you don't need).
- Take 60 grams of Butter (cut into cubes ahead of time).
- Get 1/2 of Egg.
- Take of Filling.
- Get 100 ml of Heavy cream (whipped OK).
- Get 30 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 2 of Chocolate bar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 of ◆Rum raisin.
- Take 1 of ◆Roasted walnuts.
- Take 1 of ※Cocoa powder topping.
Steps to make Rum Scented Chocolate Tart for Valentine's Day :
- (Soak the raisins in the rum at least overnight to create rum raisins.).
- Add cold butter to the ● powdered ingredients and mix until smooth (be careful not to melt with the heat from your hand). You can use a food processor..
- Add the beaten eggs and mix together. Leave in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or overnight. Apply butter to the pan, sprinkle with flour, and cool..
- Stretch the filling out to double the size of the pan and use a fork to open holes. Heat in your preheated oven at 160°C for 35 minutes, then cool and set aside..
- Heat the heavy cream and milk in a small pan to just before boiling point. Stop the heat, break up the chocolate bar and add to melt..
- Once the chocolate has melted let cool off, add the beaten eggs, and mix..
- If possible put through a strainer and add rum (1 tablespoon of the rum used to make the rum raisins)..
- In the cooked tart pan add rum raisins and roasted walnuts as you like..
- Pour in the mixture. If the rum raisins or walnuts pop up push them back down. Also get rid of any bubbles at the top..
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes. Once cooled sprinkle cocoa powder if you like and it's finished..
- You can put on a plate and decorate with powdered sugar, very cute..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rum scented chocolate tart for valentine's day recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.