I used a combination of cheddar and mozzarella. Chilli flakes / Crushed red pepper flakes. How to make cheese-stuffed garlic naan.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked naan with cheese, egg & chilli. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook baked naan with cheese, egg & chilli using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli :
- Take 1 of garlic and corriander naan,.
- Get 30 g of grated cheddar cheese (I used reduced fat),.
- Take 1 of medium egg,.
- Take 1 of green chilli, seeds removed, sliced finely,.
- Take of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Get 1 pinch of red chilli flakes to garnish (optional).
Make the Naan dough: Combine yeast, warm water and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Lightly grease a large skillet and place it over medium heat. Arrange the naan bread on a baking sheet, drizzle each with olive oil. Sprinkle the cheese onto the flatbread, then crumble the bacon up onto the flatbread, top each with the halved tomatoes.
Steps to make Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli :
- Preheat your oven to 200. Take the naan bread and scatter over 2/3rds of the cheese leaving a small gap in the centre..
- Carefully crack the egg into the center of the naan bread. Scatter over the remaining cheese and green chillies. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes or until the white of the egg has cooked and set. Remove from the oven and scatter over a few red chilli flakes..
- Cut into chunky strips, break the yolk so it oozes out and enjoy! :).
Curry baked eggs… with tomatoes and cilantro and goat cheese, oh and loads of fresh naan for dipping (a must obviously). It's the best any time, cozy and yet still super healthy, meal. Also, I have never been hung over, but I am thinking this would cure any hangover. Garlic Naan or Butter Naan or Naan Bread, no matter what you call it, a naan is quintessential bread side to an Indian-style meal and it taste delicious! This naan recipe was my mission to share with you.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked naan with cheese, egg & chilli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.