Add the pan fried paneer cubes and gently mix it with the rice. This makes the paneer soft and it also absorbs the aroma of the pulao. Tasty curry cooked with potatoes, peas, and paneer (cottage cheese) to easily prepare at home kitchen.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, paneer potato rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paneer potato rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Paneer potato rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook paneer potato rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer potato rice :
- Take 250 gram of basmati rice.
- Get 150 gram of sugar snaps.
- Get 225 gram of paneer cubes.
- Get 125 gram of potatoes peeled and make small cubes.
- Make ready 50 gram of ghee.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 10 of curry leaves.
- Make ready 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 550 ml of hot water.
As you will follow the recipe, you will get the restaurant style aloo Mattar paneer with perfect veg texture and compelling aroma. Potato rice or potato pulao recipe – Sharing an easy aloo pulao recipe, suitable for lunch box or a quick meal especially during the monsoon. Potato recipes are one of the favorite with kids, hence it is a must try for the kids' school box. You can serve aloo paneer with chapatis or paratha or pudina paratha and even cumin rice or peas pulao.
Steps to make Paneer potato rice :
- Wash the rice and soak them for 30 minutes. In a pan add ghee and fry the paneer until lightly golden brown.
- Remove water from rice using a sieve. Remove the paneer from pan and in the same pan add the cumin seeds and curry leaves. Once it starts to crackle add the drained rice and sauté on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Mix the rice using a large spatula to ensure the rice grains do not break. Once the rice is coated in ghee and very lightly toasted, add the paneer, potatoes and peas. Add the salt and gently combine the rice, vegetables and paneer. Add 550 ml of hot water to the rice and mix well..
- Cover the top of the pan with a piece of aluminium foil. Place the pan lid on top of the foil to seal the pot completely..
- Leave the pan over a moderate heat and cook for 5 minutes exactly. Once 5 minutes is over switch of the gas and leave the pan for 20 minutes. Don't remove the lid, not even for a second..
- After 20 minutes remove the lid and the foil to allow the steam to escape. Turn the gas on high and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. This will crisp up the bottom beautifully. Finally fluff up the rice with fork. Serve hot.
Then add all the chopped ingredients (onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and green. Paneer Manchurian is usually eaten as a side with vegetable noodles or fried rice. I have shared the saucy version in this post. For a healthier version you can also pan fry or grill the cheese and use. Spicy Schezwan Paneer is another popular Indian-Chinese dish made with paneer and schezwan sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food paneer potato rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.