Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, giant pop tart pie. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Giant Pop Tart Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Giant Pop Tart Pie is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have giant pop tart pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Giant Pop Tart Pie :
- Get 2 of refrigerated pie crusts.
- Get of I can pie filling of choice, this one is apple.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 of little water and flour to make a runny paste.
- Get 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take Dash of vanilla.
- Take of Enough milk to make a glaze you can pipe from a bag, 2 tbsp more or less.
Instructions to make Giant Pop Tart Pie :
- Bring pie crusts to room temp and set oven to 375..
- Roll each crust to the same shape. Lay the first crust on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper. With the apple filling I used a potato masher to break it down some and stirred in the brown sugar. Spread it over the crust leaving a 1 inch edge. Paste around the edge with the paste..
- Lay second crust on top of the first and crimp edges with a fork. Prick top with a fork..
- Bake in a 375 oven for 20-25 minutes, barely browning it around the edge. Let cool on parchment on a rack..
- Once cool, mix powdered sugar milk and vanilla and put in a sandwich bag. Snip the corner and glaze..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food giant pop tart pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.