Slow organic cooking using the best produce from our farmers, fishermen and small producers is the ideal weekend activity. It's fun, relaxing and a simple way to switch off after a busy week. Brad's Sea Scallop Appetizer with Maple Butternut and Pea Puree.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, brad's sea scallop appetizer with maple butternut and pea puree. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's Sea Scallop Appetizer with Maple Butternut and Pea Puree is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Brad's Sea Scallop Appetizer with Maple Butternut and Pea Puree is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook brad's sea scallop appetizer with maple butternut and pea puree using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's Sea Scallop Appetizer with Maple Butternut and Pea Puree :
- Prepare of Sea scallops, about 3 per serving.
- Get of Sea salt.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Get of Chopped cooked bacon for garnish.
- Prepare of For the maple butternut puree.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped, peeled butternut squash.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 tsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take of For the pea puree.
- Take 1/2 cup of English peas, frozen works better than canned.
- Get 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
I thought the sweetness of the scallops and butternut went well with the earthy flavor of the peas. The touch of citrus gives the dash of acidity to bring it all together. Green Pea and Arugula Risotto alder grilled asparagus. or. Seared Sea Scallops, Parsnip Ginger Puree, Candied Salmon micro greens & basil infuse olive oil. or.
Instructions to make Brad's Sea Scallop Appetizer with Maple Butternut and Pea Puree :
- Start 2 pans of water on to boil for the purees. Boil squash and peas separately until they are tender..
- To make the purees, drain squash and peas separately. In a blender add ingredients for the squash puree. The squash and peas should be hot when you blend them. Pulse a couple times. Turn blender to liquefy and slowly add hot water until puree becomes very smooth and silky. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking. Repeat with the peas. They will take considerably less water to make smooth..
- Get a large frying pan heating on stove just over medium heat..
- Cut scallops in half so they will cook evenly. Pat dry with paper towels..
- When pan is hot add about 1 tbs olive oil per batch of scallops. Put scallops in pan. Lay them away from you. Immediately salt them. They should only need about 90-100 seconds per side. If doing more than 1 batch, clean pan between batches. Drain on paper towels for a minute when done..
- For plating, either mimic the picture or arrange in your own style. Garnish with a small piece of bacon. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Quebec Foie Gras Springrolls seared foie gras, wild mushroom, grilled pear salad maple sour cherry vinaigrette Check out the menu for Chefs Table. The menu includes take away menu, dinner menu, bi-weekly dinner menu, lunch menu, and catering menu. Also see photos and tips from visitors. See more ideas about Scallop recipes, Recipes, Seafood recipes. Maple-Mustard Cedar-Plank Salmon with Sweet Onion Crust.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food brad's sea scallop appetizer with maple butternut and pea puree recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.