It's vanilla cake with a layer of strawberry mousse and a Jello glaze on top. Not too shabby for a piece of cake. A trifle is a classic English dessert, made with layers of sponge cake, jelly, custard, fruit, and topped with whipped cream.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, keto jelly layered cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto jelly layered cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Keto jelly layered cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook keto jelly layered cake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto jelly layered cake :
- Get of Chocolate cake.
- Make ready 6 of medium eggs.
- Get 150 g of erythritol.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 80 g of all fiber flour.
- Prepare 30 g of cocoa.
- Get 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Make ready of Vanilla extract.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Cheese cream.
- Take 200 g of butter.
- Make ready 180 g of erythritol.
- Make ready 200 g of ricotta cheese.
- Make ready 200 g of cream cheese.
- Make ready of Lemon zest.
- Prepare of Jelly.
- Take of Strawberry Heartley Zero Sugar Jelly.
It's easily customizable and often enjoyed during an Australian or southern hemisphere Christmas! Trifle was ALWAYS on my Christmas dessert table growing up, so I had to make a low carb version of it to share! I added keto creme anglaise custard to mine, but if you wanted to shorten the prep time you could forgo the custard and just layer with whipped cream or coconut cream. Peel off top piece of parchment paper.
Steps to make Keto jelly layered cake :
- For the cake Preheat the oven at 180°C. Using a mixer, beat the whole eggs with the salt and vanilla, until they triple in volume.
- Stop the mixer and add the oil, spoon by spoon, slowly folding it into the egg mixture. Sift together the cocoa, the flour and the baking powder, and gradually fold them into the egg mixture..
- Pour the batter in a medium, rectangular cake tray, which has been previously buttered and covered with baking paper. Bake at 180°C for 30-35 minutes, then let it cool in the tray.
- For the cheese cream Mix the soft butter with the erythritol and the lemon zest, until it becomes creamy..
- Add the ricotta and the cream cheese and keep mixing on low speed, until the cheese is completely incorporated in the butter mixture..
- Jelly – follow the instructions on the package. The jelly should be slightly warm when you pour it on the rest of the cake. Don’t pour it when it’s hot!.
- Assembly and serving On the chocolate cake, spread the cream cheese and smooth it out..
- Pour the warm jelly and distribute it evenly on the cake..
- Let the cake cool in the fridge at least 3-4 hours before portioning it..
- Leaving it in the fridge overnight would be even better..
Starting at short side, roll up cake jelly-roll style in parchment paper. Place rolled cake seam side down on rack; let cool completely. Keto Chia Raspberry Jam: In skillet set over medium heat, combine raspberries, Allulose Granulated Sweetener and lemon juice; bring to boil. This incredible gluten free German Black Forest Cake is made with three layers of moist keto chocolate cake, filled with a homemade low carb raspberry jelly and frosted with sugar free cream cheese frosting. This is the best low carb chocolate cake you'll ever make for any occasion!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food keto jelly layered cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.