Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, apricot pie *vegan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apricot Pie *Vegan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Apricot Pie *Vegan is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apricot pie *vegan using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apricot Pie *Vegan :
- Make ready of Pie Crust is the same as Apple Pie one.
- Take 2 of kgs ripe and sweet apricot.
- Take 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice (can be skipped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of cinamon powder.
- Get of Margarine for wipping the tray.
- Take of Egg wash:.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Apricot Pie *Vegan :
- Pre-heat the oven 200° C.
- Apricots washed and pitted, cut into 2, put them in a mixing bowl. Mix with all the ingredients (if your apricots are not too sweet, add more sugar or skip the lemon juice, because it will be too sour in the end..
- Roll the first dough, wipe the tray lightly with margaine, place the dough in the tray neatly..
- Pour the apricot mixture, pat it down..
- Roll the second dough, cut it long rectangle with pizza cutter or knife, put it on top of the apricot mixture, cut the extra edge, and pinch around the edge so it's neat..
- Crack an egg in a small bowl, mix it well with sugar and use the cooking brush to wash the top of the pie..
- Put the pie into pre-heated oven and let the juice bubbles around 20-30 mins with 200° C heat. When it bubbles, take it out of the oven and let it settle..
- Apricot pie can be served with ice cream or honey on top..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food apricot pie *vegan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.