Rub the garlic cloves over the cauliflower steaks, then rub a teaspoon of the harissa you made and a pinch of salt over each steak To serve, divide the hummus between two plates and top with the cauliflower steaks. Rub the garlic cloves over the cauliflower steaks, then rub a teaspoon of the harissa you made and a pinch of salt over each steak, ensuring the entire. Meanwhile, season the cod with salt, pepper and the harissa.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak :
- Make ready of Harrisa paste.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of caraway seeds.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Get 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olove oil.
- Take of Chermoula.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of garlic clove.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Make ready 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get Pinch of sea salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of parsley leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Main ingredients.
- Take 2 of cod fillets (approx 200 g each).
- Make ready 2 of x 2 cm thick cauliflower steaks.
- Take of Mixed leaves (garnish).
- Take of Coriander and parsley for garnish.
Cut the cauliflower into small florets. Place them on a rimmed sheet pan. In a small bowl, whisk together the harissa, oil, and salt. Drizzle over the cauliflower and, using your hands, toss to coat evenly.
Steps to make Roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak :
- To make the harrisa paste : On the low heat on dry pan toast the spices, garlic and chopped chilli..
- Put it into the food processor with the rest of the ingredients (harrisa paste section). Blitz it into the smooth paste..
- To make the chermoula: toast the spices on the dry pan..
- Put it into food processor together with the rest of the ingredients (chermoula section) and blitz it..
- On preheated bbq place covered in harrisa paste cauliflower steaks. Sear them from both sides and then roast them for about 15 min on medium heat (in direct heat). Lid down.
- Place the fish fillets brushed with chernoula on the cauliflower and cook it on low/ medium heat with the lid down for about 15 – 20 min. Brush the fish multiple times with the chermoula during cooking. Keep the lid down to roast the fish.
- Serve it on the bed of salad leaves.
Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer. Place cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast on middle rack, turning halfway through, until cauliflower is. Spread the mixture all over the cauliflower slices and season. Placing the cod fillet on half cooked cauliflower steak was a perfect way to cook this delicate fish on the BBQ.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.