Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, peach pie cups. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peach Pie Cups is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Peach Pie Cups is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peach pie cups using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Pie Cups :
- Get 1 can (12.4 oz) of Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing (8 rolls).
- Take 1 1/3 cups of peach pie filling & topping (from 21-oz can), coarsely chopped.
Instructions to make Peach Pie Cups :
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Chop up the peaches or use a food processor and pulse a few times set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls, and let stand 10 minutes; set icing aside. Place rolls cinnamon side up into muffin cups. Press in bottoms and up sides of cups..
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoonsful pie filling into each dough-lined cup. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes..
- Using a thin metal spatula, run around edges of rolls to loosen, and remove to serving plate. Transfer icing to small resealable food-storage plastic bag, and cut small corner off one end. Drizzle icing over rolls. Serve warm..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food peach pie cups recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.