Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan friendly hazelnut and chocolate 'chelsea buns'. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Friendly Hazelnut and Chocolate 'Chelsea Buns' is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Vegan Friendly Hazelnut and Chocolate 'Chelsea Buns' is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan friendly hazelnut and chocolate 'chelsea buns' using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Friendly Hazelnut and Chocolate 'Chelsea Buns' :
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare 8 g of sachet instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Get 3 of and 1/2 cups white flour.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of warm soy milk.
- Get 3 Tbsp of melted vegetable based spread.
- Make ready of Filling.
- Get 2 Tbsp of vegetable based spread.
- Get 1/2 cup of dark cane sugar (just brown will do).
- Prepare of About 1 cup chopped hazelnut.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Get of Cinnamon.
- Take of Mixed spice.
- Take of Glaze.
- Get 1 tsp of agar agar flakes.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of warm water.
- Get 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Take of Icing.
- Take 4 Tbsp of icing sugar.
- Make ready of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare 1 of single drop red food colouring or pink food colouring.
Instructions to make Vegan Friendly Hazelnut and Chocolate 'Chelsea Buns' :
- Put water, yeast and sugar in a bowl and leave for about 10 minutes or until frothy..
- Add melted spread and soy milk, mix..
- Add 3 cups of flour and stir until it forms a ball. It'll get pretty hard to mix but hang in there. Leave the other 1/2 cup of flour..
- Turn out onto lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic (springs back when you pull it)..
- Place in a lightly oiled bowl and leave to rise in a warm place for an hour or so, until it's at least doubled in size..
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Take out of bowl and knead lightly on lightly floured surface. Roll out into about a 30cm X 25 cm rectangle..
- Combine all filling ingredients and spread out on the rectangle, making sure it reaches the edges..
- Roll from the shortest side into a log. Cut into 12 pieces with a sharp knife..
- Stuff into a sponge tin and bake for about 25 minutes..
- While waiting, whip up the icing by combining all ingredients. It should be a little runny..
- Also while waiting combine the glaze ingredients in a saucepan on the stove until the sugar is dissolved. Strain the jelly-like pieces with a sieve..
- When out of the oven, brush with glaze, it will give a much more shiny appearance..
- Lastly, when the buns are cool, drizzle with icing..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan friendly hazelnut and chocolate 'chelsea buns' recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.