Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken pot pie noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Pot Pie Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Pot Pie Noodles is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken pot pie noodles using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pot Pie Noodles :
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter, divided.
- Take 2 of carrots, peeled and diced.
- Make ready 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 3 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of each salt, poultry seasoning.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Make ready 3 cups of wide, whole wheat egg noodles.
- Get 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of garlic powder.
Steps to make Chicken Pot Pie Noodles :
- Start by getting 3 tbsp. of butter melting in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add the carrots, celery and onion to the skillet with a big pinch of salt. Cook and stir that around often until they've softened up, about 6-8 minutes. Then stir in the garlic and cook another couple of minutes. Sprinkle the flour over the veggies and stir to incorporate it. Cook and stir another 2-3 minutes. Turn up the heat to med-high..
- Heat a seperate pot of salted water over high heat and wair for it to come to a boil. Going back to the skillet, slowly add in the broth and cream to the skillet, a bit at a time while stirring until all the liquid has been added. Then stir in the seasonings and let it come up to a simmer. About this time, the water should be starting to boil, so go ahead and stir in the egg noodles to that and cook according to package directions. Drain them in a colander when done and set them aside..
- Once the sauce has started to simmer in the skillet, reduce the heat back down to medium and let it gently simmer until it's thickened, about 5 or so minutes. Then stir in the peas and chicken and cook another couple of minutes. Then remove it from the heat, pour in the cooked noodles and stir to combine..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×9" baking dish and pour the pasta out into it. In a small bowl, melt the remaining tbsp of butter, then stir in the panko, parmesan, parsley and garlic powder. Sprinkle it evenly over the top of the pasta. Bake for 15 or so minutes, or until the top is golden. Then serve it up..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken pot pie noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.