Cook, stirring occasionally, until the meat is browned on all. Instant Pot Beef Stew is perfect for those cool fall nights, and great when you want to whip up cozy beef stew in under an hour! Sauté the beef in the bottom of the instant pot, throw in your veggies and broth, turn it on and call it a day!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot beef stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Beef Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Instant Pot Beef Stew is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot beef stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef Stew :
- Prepare 1 pound of chuck stew beef, small cubes.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of flour.
- Take 1/2 pound of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Take 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- Get 1 pound of white or golden potatoes, cubed.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- Take 3 Tbsp of steak sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of thyme, rosemary.
- Make ready to taste of S&P.
- Get 1 bag of frozen peas, thawed.
Add the oil to the Instant Pot® and set to saute (see Cook's Note). Instant Pot beef stew and red wine are a delicious combo! Try this stew with a full-bodied Merlot, Malbec, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, or Bordeaux. You can use some of the wine to deglaze the pan, then enjoy the rest.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Beef Stew :
- Put IP on sautè mode, add 2 Tbs olive oil.
- Add beef.
- Cook until about half done, add flour and continue cooking.
- Add veggies (except peas), stock, sauce and seasoning.
- Put IP on stew setting and set time for 35 minutes.
- Release steam and open IP, add peas.
- Serve with crusty bread or hearty crackers or use my biscuit recipe.
What To Serve with Beef Stew This tender beef stew, packed with carrots, potatoes, and peas, is made in the Instant Pot in less than an hour. Add the beef broth to the instant pot and use a spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, carrots, potatoes, and tomato sauce. Close the lid and steam valve on the instant pot. In a large bowl combine stew meat and flour and stir to coat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food instant pot beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.