Just looking at them I start salivating, then you take a bite, and it's like you have died and gone to heaven. These Almond Joy Brownies are so simple to make and full of flavor. I am a huge Almond Joy fan.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, almond joy brownie pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Almond Joy Brownie Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Almond Joy Brownie Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have almond joy brownie pie using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Joy Brownie Pie :
- Prepare 1 of unbaked 9 inch pie shell (deep dish) or homemade.
- Prepare 1 box of fudgy brownie mix.
- Make ready 2 cups of sweetened coconut flakes.
- Take 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Toasted almonds. I chop mine after toasting.
- Get of ××× notes ×××.
- Take of If coconut mix seems a little dry add more condensed milk.
Not much of an actual almond fan, but the. This Almond Joy Pie is pure coconut heaven! With all the sweets in our house right now, this is the one I cannot stop eating. It's one of my all-time favorites!
Steps to make Almond Joy Brownie Pie :
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix brownies according to box instructions.
- Add about 1/2 cup almonds to brownie batter. Mix well..
- In separate bowl mix coconut and sweetened condensed milk until well combined..
- Add rest of almonds to coconut mixture..
- Pour enough batter into unbaked shell to cover bottom of crust..
- Drop coconut mixture onto brownie batter and fluff out to cover evenly..
- Pour remaining batter over coconut layer. Tap on counter to even out..
- Bake at 350 until center comes out clean. About 20 to 30 minutes..
- If crust is browning to fast, lay foil covering pie to keep from browning to much..
- When done, top with more almonds and toasted coconut. Optional.
- Drizzle with condensed milk and melted chocolate. Optional.
- Cool completely before slicing..
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping..
And even though you have to use the stove a little bit, there's no actual baking required, so it's super easy to make! These Almond Joy Brownies have a coconut topping and a drizzle of chocolate – you wouldn't guess that they're gluten-free, Paleo + refined sugar free! How to Make Almond Joy* Brownie Bites. Make the brownies according to directions and pour the batter only about halfway (or a little less) up the liners. These Almond Joy Brownies are jam packed with chocolate and almonds.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food almond joy brownie pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.