Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan matcha chocolate. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Matcha Chocolate is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Vegan Matcha Chocolate is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan matcha chocolate using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Matcha Chocolate :
- Prepare 100 g of Cocoa butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of almond milk powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of cashew butter.
- Take 2.5 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sunflower lecithin.
- Take 2 tsp of matcha.
Steps to make Vegan Matcha Chocolate :
- Melt cocoa chips in bain-marie (waterbath)..
- Cook water in a water kettle. Put heaped tbsp almond milk powder in a shaker and add 2 tbsp of the boiling water to solve the powder. Add sugar and whisk thoroughly (best using a blender)..
- Add cocoa butter and blend again thoroughly. Then add consecutively cashew butter, lecithin and salt. After each addition blend thoroughly. (Without the matcha the colour is a little unattractive…) Finally add matcha powder. To taste add a little sugar..
- Pour in the hot doughy liquid in chocolate moulds and let firm up in the refrigerator. Enjoy with cup of tea..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan matcha chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.