Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked chocolate cake for valentine's day. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chocolate cake for valentine's day using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day :
- Get 150 grams of Chocolate.
- Make ready 50 grams of Unsalted butter (or margarine for baking).
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Get 35 grams of Sugar (granulated).
- Take 150 ml of Heavy cream (vegetable based cream is OK).
- Get 9 grams of Plain flour.
- Make ready 25 grams of Cocoa powder (I use Van Hoten).
- Get 1 of Brandy or rum (optional).
Instructions to make Baked Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day :
- Chop the chocolate finely. Put the butter in a heatproof dish and microwave to melt. Add the chopped chocolate to the dish and stir well..
- Microwave to melt the chocolate. Do not overheat and stir in 30 second increments until smooth..
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Put the cream into the same heatproof dish and microwave to about body temperature. You don't need to wash a lot of dishes. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Add sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir well. Add the beaten eggs little by little and stir constantly with a balloon whisk..
- Add the warmed cream and stir well. Add brandy or rum if you like..
- Mix the flour and cocoa powder and sift into the bowl. Stir well with a balloon whisk..
- Pour the batter into a cake tin lined with baking paper and bake at 160°C for about 30 minutes..
- After baking, drop the tin on a hard surface. If you don't have a flat surface, evenly press down on the surface of the cake gently..
- Just after baking, the cake is very soft, so do not try to remove the cake from the tin. After it has cooled down and chilled in the fridge, remove it..
- After it has chilled, slice the cake. If you let the cake rest overnight, it will be richer. Decorate your cake with icing sugar..
- How to decorate: Cut out your favorite shapes in paper to make stencils with a hole puncher. Sprinkle powdered sugar to decorate You can draw letters or illustrations with a chocolate pen..
- You can slice the cake into sticks. You also can cut out with a heart-shaped cutter or other shapes..
- I used this baking chocolate sold in the supermarket. 1 packet is 150 g, so you'll have the exact amount you need. Of course, you can use normal chocolate bars..
- You can use paper cups..
- This cake was baked in a poundcake tin You can make 2 with these ingredients! You can make one if you halve the quantity. It will be gooey and moist..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked chocolate cake for valentine's day recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.