Spoon off excess fat if needed. Add cooked spaghetti, tomato sauce, parmesan cheese, ketchup, corn, worcester sauce, salt and pepper. Bring everything up to a simmer.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, maw maws spaghetti pie casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have maw maws spaghetti pie casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole :
- Make ready 4-6 Ounces of Cooked Spaghetti.
- Take 1 Pound of 80-20 Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Dry Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 14 Ounce of Can Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Ketchup.
- Get 6 Ounces of Frozen Corn Kernels.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of Worcester Sauce.
- Make ready 1 of \2 Teaspoon Salt.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 3/4 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Add the oregano, basil, parsley, and Italian seasoning. I like a lot of flavor so I add a large heaping TBSP of each. The specials today are Mexican chicken casserole or Mexican Beef Casserole We have red velvet cake, hummingbird cake, coconut pie, peanut butter cream pie and Boston cream cake Maw Maw's Bakery & More Boil whole chicken until tender. Pick off the meat and cut in small pieces.
Instructions to make Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole :
- Cook ground beef, onion, Italian seasoning, and garlic until done. Spoon off excess fat if needed..
- Add cooked spaghetti, tomato sauce, parmesan cheese, ketchup, corn, worcester sauce, salt and pepper. Bring everything up to a simmer..
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×13"baking dish. Bake @ 350" covered for 30 minutes. Add shredded cheese on top and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted..
- There are many variations that can be done with this, but this is how Maw Maw made it. Enjoy.
Cut up onions, garlic, sweet pepper (whatever seasonings you like) and saute in butter. LUCY BURDETTE: I am delighted to welcome first-time author Amy Pershing to our kitchen today. Make sure you add a comment to be entered in the drawing for Amy's new book! Ma maw's casserole turned out ooey gooey good. I really think the dryness comes from overcooking the casserole.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food maw maws spaghetti pie casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.