Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, valentine's day character bento! a box of chocolate bento. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Valentine's Day Character Bento! A Box of Chocolate Bento is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Valentine's Day Character Bento! A Box of Chocolate Bento is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have valentine's day character bento! a box of chocolate bento using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Valentine's Day Character Bento! A Box of Chocolate Bento :
- Prepare 1 of Parchment paper.
- Get 1 of Wrapping paper.
- Make ready 1 of bowl Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Take 1 slice of Sliced cheese; plain.
- Make ready 1 slice of Sliced cheese; cheddar.
- Take 1 small of red wiener sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
Steps to make Valentine's Day Character Bento! A Box of Chocolate Bento :
- Cut the parchment paper into 7 cm squares. Fold them like you would fold origami boxes..
- Line the bottom of a bento box with a piece of wrapping paper and arrange the parchment paper boxes. If you don't have any wrapping paper, find an alternative..
- Shape the rice balls using plastic wrap. The front row (cylinders) are sushi rolls with nori covering the cross section..
- Simply decorate the rice balls with sliced cheese. Boil the red wiener sausage and cut in half diagonally. Arrange it to look like a heart. Secure it with pasta..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food valentine's day character bento! a box of chocolate bento recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.