My kids are straight up obsessed with those enchiladas and I love them, too. My easy Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe. It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy cheesy chicken enchilada casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy cheesy chicken enchilada casserole using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole :
- Get of boneless skinless chicken breast (3-4pcs).
- Prepare of flour tortillas (10ct).
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of cream of chicken.
- Get of shredded cheddar cheese (large).
Casseroles make perfect meal-prep dinners–this enchilada version is so easy to prep ahead. The whole casserole can be built and left to hang out in the refrigerator for up to three days. Then all you have to do is bake it off on a busy night and you have a healthy dinner on the table in a jiff. This Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner for the whole family.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole :
- Boil water and cook the chicken breast.
- Heat up cream of chicken in a pot until it is soupy enough to pour.
- Let the chicken cool and then shred it.
- Drain the can of tomatoes and mix with chicken.
- Put the chicken and tomatoe in the tortilla and roll it up.
- Line the filled tortillas in a pan side by side and pour the cream of chicken over the top of it.
- Cover the top of the dish with the shredded cheese and bake in the oven at 350 until the cheese is all melted and a light golden brown.
This easy chicken enchilada casserole is a cheesy, flavorful, comforting meal the whole family will love that's easy enough to make on a weeknight! Chicken enchilada casserole is one of those dishes that really brings me back to childhood. It was one of my mom's go-to dishes. Quick cooking meals are perfect for this time of year… and this chicken enchilada casserole is no exception. Using leftover chicken, and rice and beans to make it extra hearty, plus plenty of Southwestern flair… it'll soon become a family favorite!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy cheesy chicken enchilada casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.