Stir in beer, orange juice, lime juice, garlic, oregano, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Instant Pot Pork Carnitas is a crowd pleasing juicy and crispy Mexican pulled pork served in tacos, burritos or salads and topped with quick pickled onions. I absolutely believe Instant Pot makes Mexican food easy and healthy – just check out my Instant Pot chicken tacos and Instant Pot rice and beans.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, instant pot pork carnitas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Pork Carnitas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Instant Pot Pork Carnitas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot pork carnitas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Pork Carnitas :
- Get 2 1/2 lbs of boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt).
- Get 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 packet of sazon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 3 of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (or 3 tbsp pureed.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dry adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Season pork with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Instant Pot Carnitas (Crispy Mexican Pulled Pork) Easy Instant Pot Carnitas (Pressure Cooker Carnitas): Cut short cooking time & make this crispy and Juicy Mexican Pulled Pork! Rub pork cubes with spice mixture.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Pork Carnitas :
- Season pork shoulder with pepper and salt, then sear in instant pot with saute function until browned on all sides.
- Allow meat to cool, then use a sharp knife to cut into meat and insert slivers of garlic throughout.
- Combine cumin, sazon, oregano, dry adobo seasoning, and garlic powder, and rub into meat on all sides.
- Add chicken broth, bay leaves, and Chipotle peppers to the pot. Cook using the meat function on high pressure for 45 minutes..
Coat seasoned pork cubes lightly in olive oil; place in pressure cooker. Cover pork cubes with orange juice, onion, and garlic. To make crispy Instant Pot Carnitas, put the pulled pork on a baking dish and spoon about one third of the reserved liquid and onions over it. Pull it out, stir, add another third and put i back in for another five minutes or so. To Make The Instant Pot Crispy Carnitas: In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the mojo sauce ingredients until combined.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food instant pot pork carnitas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.