This lasagna was inspired by the "Just Like The Real Thing" Low Carb Keto Lasagna invented by Peace Love and Low Carb. Place a large saucepan over medium heat, and drizzle in the olive oil. Saute the chorizo in the olive oil until it is browned.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, butternut squash lasagna – keto. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Butternut Squash Lasagna – Keto is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Butternut Squash Lasagna – Keto is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have butternut squash lasagna – keto using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Squash Lasagna – Keto :
- Make ready 1/2 of Butternut Squash.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 of Mozzarella.
- Get of Meat sauce.
- Make ready 200 g of Minced Beef.
- Make ready 300 g of Tomato Puree.
- Get 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Get To taste of Oregano, Basil, Salt, Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Get of White sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Milk.
Slices of butternut squash stand in for noodles in this veggie-packed lasagna with spinach, mushrooms and a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce. You can make the Parmesan cheese sauce with regular flour or swap in gluten-free flour to make this dish gluten-free. Look for a squash with a long, straight neck for the best results. During fall, we're all about cooking with butternut squash.
Steps to make Butternut Squash Lasagna – Keto :
- Pre-bake the squash by baking at 175C for around 40 minutes and let it cool down. This will make it easier to peel and cut the squash. In the meantime, we can prepare the sauces..
- The meat sauce – Press garlic into pre-heated pan with olive oil and roast slightly. Add finely diced onion and roast until golden, followed by the minced beef, salt and pepper. Once the beef is cooked all over, we can add the tomato puree with the herbs, salt and pepper to taste and let it simmer until the flavours blend well together..
- The white sauce – Melt 2 spoons of butter in another pan and stir in 2 spoons of flour. Keep stirring on medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes. In the meantime, pour a glass of milk and place in the microwave for a minute and a half. Pour 1/2 cup into the butter-flour mix, and pour an extra quarter of the cup of milk into the cup, mixing well before pouring into the mix. We do not want to cool the mix down by pouring in cold milk. Taste with salt and pepper. Stir until the sauce thickens..
- Having the butternut ready, we cut off the top half (the half without seeds) peel it and slice into thin slices all across into ‘lasagna sheets’..
- We pour a tiny bit of oil into a baking dish, and build a base layer with the squash slices. We pour our meat sauce as a second layer, followed by another layer of squash sheets. The white sauce is next, and the final layer of squash. Topped with mozzarella all over, the lasagna are ready to be baked at 180• for 20-30 minutes..
Here the creamy autumn vegetable essentially replaces the marinara or bolognese. Instead, the lasagna layers are filled butternut squash,. This fall lasagna swaps pasta for butternut squash layered with a chicken sausage meat sauce, ricotta, and mozzarella. Simply wonderful, you won't miss the pasta! Heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food butternut squash lasagna – keto recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.