It is the absolute best store-bought marinara sauce (I'm pretty sure I've tried every. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside. Drain and drizzle a bit of olive oil to prevent noodles.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy lasagne. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy lasagne is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy lasagne is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy lasagne using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy lasagne :
- Make ready 1/2 lb of minced beef.
- Make ready 6 of lasagna sheets.
- Get 1 jar of white sauce.
- Take 1 jar of bolognese sauce.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 handful of grated chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 of pie dish.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1 pinch of pepper.
- Get 5 of button mushrooms chopped (optional).
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, add the lasagna noodles a few at a time, and return to a boil. Remove the noodles to a plate. In medium bowl combine ricotta cheese and egg until well mixed.
Steps to make Easy lasagne :
- Pre heat oven to 180°c.
- In a pan brown the mince and add the chopped onion (and mushroom if using) and the salt and pepper,cook together for about 5 minutes.
- Add bolognese sauce and let it simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Evenly spread some of the bolognese sauce on the bottom of the pie dish..
- Place 2 lasagne sheets over bolognese sauce..
- Smooth some of white sauce over the sheets of pasta..
- Repeat steps 4 5 and 6 twice,make sure the white sauce is the top layer and evenly sprinkle the grated cheddar on top..
- Place in the oven for about 30-40 mins..
Spoon some tomato sauce on bottom of dish to coat. A quick and easy version of lasagna. Use a disposable aluminum pan to make your lasagna in. Then you can easily wrap it and freeze it. If you are baking the lasagna before freezing it, make sure you allow the lasagna to cool completely before wrapping it.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy lasagne recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.