In fact, this leafy green protects your heart with Vitamin K and is as keto-friendly as they come. Sometimes creamed spinach is thickened with flour, but this is actually unnecessary. It's really easy to make naturally gluten-free, low carb creamed spinach.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, keto spinach & mushroom quiche. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Spinach & Mushroom Quiche is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Keto Spinach & Mushroom Quiche is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook keto spinach & mushroom quiche using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Spinach & Mushroom Quiche :
- Get of Pastry.
- Make ready 300 grams of Almond flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Xanthum Gum.
- Prepare 200 grams of cold Salted Butter – cubed.
- Prepare 100 grams of cold Cream Cheese.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Take of Filling.
- Take 1 cup of Heavy Whipping cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of Button Mushrooms.
- Get 2 cups of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- Get Half of tbsp Garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Get 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Get 100 grams of Mozzarella Cheese.
My version of creamed spinach with cream cheese gets thick simply from simmering the heavy cream. The cream cheese also acts as a thickener. This easy side dish recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. Anything with bacon and cheese falls into the comfort food category in my family.
Instructions to make Keto Spinach & Mushroom Quiche :
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the pastry and later add the cold butter cubes to create a breadcrumbs-like texture..
- Then add the cream cheese and beaten eggs to the mix. Form a ball and wrap it in cling wrap before putting it in the fridge for at least an hour..
- Next heat the butter in a saucepan and lightly brown the garlic powder. Add in the onion powder and mushrooms and stir till mushrooms are cooked. Add in the heavy whipping cream and just when it starts to simmer, add in the spinach. Add salt and pepper to taste and turn off heat as soon as spinach softens. Leave mixture to cool..
- Once mixture cools to a slightly warm temperature, add in the beaten eggs and stir. Make sure mixture is not hot when you do this lest your eggs will become scrambled in the sauce..
- Remove pastry from fridge and roll it in between two sheets of baking paper or cling wrap. Place the evenly rolled pastry onto a pie baking dish and blind bake in the oven for about 15 to 20 mins at 165 degrees Celsius. Be careful that pastry doesn't burn..
- Remove pastry from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before adding the filling to it. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of quiche and bake again for 20 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius or till cheese turns golden brown..
- Cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving..
Keto Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing and Keto-Candied Pecans Print Recipe This baby spinach salad with a warm, tangy, sweet-'n'-smoky bacon dressing is a hearty classic salad that's just as satisfying for lunch as it is a light, simple supper. This Crustless Spinach Quiche recipe uses feta cheese and is reminiscent of the flavors in Spanakopita. This easy quiche doesn't have a crust and is naturally low-carb, gluten-free, diabetic, Atkins and keto-friendly. Keto spinach balls are a variation of my original recipe using low-carb flours instead of panko breadcrumbs. Let's see the ingredients you need to make this healthy appetizer.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food keto spinach & mushroom quiche recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.