The scented flesh of the fruit does more than add to the taste of the cheesecake: it transforms the texture, too. This mango cheesecake reminds me of those light French fruit-mousse tarts, with. Stir hot water and gelatin together in a small bowl until dissolved; mix in mango puree.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mango cheese cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango Cheese Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mango Cheese Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango cheese cake using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Cheese Cake :
- Make ready 14-15 of crackers or marie biscuits.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 of medium mangoes – yields about 2 cups of mango pulp.
- Prepare 200-225 grams of plain cream cheese.
- Make ready 200 ml of cream – i used amul cream.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of sugar or add as required.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of condensed milk.
Four steps to Mini Mango Cheesecakes Biscuit Base: Make the biscuit base by crushing biscuits in a food processor and adding some melted butter. Or you can go the old fashioned way – place biscuits in a ziplock bag and smash them till you get crumbs. The melted butter helps hold the biscuit base together. Drain the mango slices from their syrup and puree the fruit in a liquidiser or food processor with the lime zest and juice.
Instructions to make Mango Cheese Cake :
- Break the biscuits and add them to a food processor or a dry grinder and powder them. Add butter and just blend them once more till the butter is evenly mixed..
- Grease a detachable pie pan bottom with unsalted butter..
- Place the powdered crackers/biscuits on the pie pan and with your fingertips just press them and make an even layer..
- Keep in the fridge for about 15 to 20 mins for the bottom crumb layer to set..
- Peel and chop the mangoes. Prepare a smooth puree of the chopped mangoes in a blender..
- In a mixing bowl or pan, take the cream cheese, cream, vanilla extract, condensed milk and sugar..
- With a wired whisk whip this mixture very well till smooth. You can also use a stand mixer or a hand held mixer or food processor..
- Then add mango puree and gently mix it with the cream cheese mixture..
- Pour the mango cream cheese mixture on to the cracker crumb layer. Shake the pan gently to spread even the cream cheese. With a spatula even the mango cheese cake layer..
- Keep the pan in the fridge for about 30 to 35 mins..
- Unmould carefully and then place the cheesecake on a serving tray or plate or cake stand..
- Decorate with mango slices and mint leaves or whatever you prefer.
Melt the chocolate by placing it in a basin over gently simmering hot water. Mango Cheesecake is a beautiful, delicate dish that is perfect for parties and special occasions. The Mango Cheesecake is made by blending the delectable fresh mangoes with soft creamy cheese. The pastry for the cheesecake has a perfect crust and is a great way to enjoy the healthy and yummy yellow fruit. Pour cheesecake filling into cooled crust.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mango cheese cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.