Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cake without oven at home. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cake without oven at home is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cake without oven at home is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cake without oven at home using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cake without oven at home :
- Take 2 cups of maida/All purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Get 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Make ready of as required Plain or any chocolate.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking soda/powder.
- Get of as required Oreo and any biscuit (parle g).
- Prepare 1 cup of salt for baking.
Instructions to make Cake without oven at home :
- Take two eggs in a bowl and mix it well. Add one cup of milk and whisk till the egg and milk are properly mixed. Add sugar, continue mixing. Slowly add maida powder to the egg-milk-sugar mix. Don't put all at once to avoid lumps. Keep whisking till both the cups are mixed. Add a tablespoon of baking powder and continue mixing while checking the consistency. The batter consistency should be very smooth, it should not be very thick or runny..
- Now add one spoon of oil and continue mixing. Take an aluminum container as in the pics, if you don' have a standard cake pan. Spread oil on all surfaces of the pan. Take one deep pan or pressure cooker in which the baking pan can be placed. Take one cup salt and spread in base of the bigger pan and keep it on medium flame for a few minutes. Put one small steel stand into the bigge pan/cooker if you have otherwise you can place cake pan directly on top of salt layer. Pour the batter in cake pan..
- Place the cake pan inside the deep pan and close the pan /pressure cooker (without whistle) bake them in low flame for 45 minutes. Simultaneously melt the chocolate. To do this, heat water in one big container to make water hot (approx 5 minutes from boiling at low flame) and place one small steel container inside the big container as per picture. We will use the smaller container to melt chocolate..
- Place chocolate inside the smaller container. Once the chocolate starts to melt mix milk or cream and keep stirring. If you like dry fruits you can add them as well. Check the consistency it should be not very thick nor very watery..
- 4-5 oreo biscuit with 5 parle g biscuit were used to make flowers. Crush these biscuits using mixer to make powder. Mix this with milk to make a thick paste. Add a spoon of oil to make this easy to work with. Then roll into five small circles similar to a coin. Place them on top of each other like Olympic circles. It should not fully cover each other. It should be covered approx 30% of the surface as in the photos..
- Roll the above very gently and slowly by hand, then cut in middle by knife. Now we have the base of flowers. We can use fingers to give more shapes by introducing gap between each layers. It appears like petals..
- After 45 minutes check the cake. Take one toothpick. After inserting it inside, while taking out, it should not have any dough on it. This is the indicator of a cake cooked properly. If not you can check again after 5 to 10min. For me it was cooked in 45 min..
- Take out baked cake in a plate. Note: you should be very careful while taking out as it will be very hot. To do this safely, take a plate and place on the cake pan. Flip the pan upside down. Then from this plate, transfer this cake to another plate in correct direction. Now spread the melted chocolate which we prepared over the cake and decorate with flowers. Keep this inside the refrigerator for at least for 20min. After 20min when topping is set, your cake is ready to enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cake without oven at home recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.