Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, orange and choco zebra cake without oven. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Orange And Choco Zebra Cake Without Oven is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Orange And Choco Zebra Cake Without Oven is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook orange and choco zebra cake without oven using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Orange And Choco Zebra Cake Without Oven :
- Get 2 cups of oil (I used sunflower oil).
- Take 2 cups of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chocolate essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chopped cashew.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chopped almond.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry cranberries.
- Make ready of For Baking Without Oven.
- Prepare 1 of Deep thick bottom vessel.
- Make ready 3 cups of salt.
- Make ready 1 of wire ring.
Steps to make Orange And Choco Zebra Cake Without Oven :
- All ingredients.
- Pre heating: spread salt in the thick bottom vessel like a bed. Place the wire ring in the between. Close the lid and keep it on slow flame for 10-15 min. Take a cake tin place the butter paper and keep a side..
- Take a bowl add oil and milk together blend it. And make 2 separate part..
- Need to make 2 diff. Batter so take 2 different bowl. Part the flour half in one bowl and remaining in another..
- For chocolate batter: In one flour bowl add cocoa powder, half baking powder, half baking soda..
- Add half sugar mix it well. Add half oil-milk mix. Whisk it properly. Add chopped cashew and almonds, chocolate essence. Whisk it properly..
- For orange batter: In another flour bowl add remaining sugar, baking powder, baking soda.
- Add orange juice and remaining oil-milk mix. Whisk it..
- Add remaining chopped cashew, almonds, vanilla essence.
- Two batter bowl ready..
- Now take a cake tin. Start adding one by one batter in the middle of the tin..
- Same procedure do it till the last drop. Than with the help of toothpick make pattern. Sprinkle cranberries and some sliced cashew. Put it in pre heated vessel. Close the lid. Bake it for 40-45 min on medium -high flame..
- Check it after 20 min. And then another 20 min. Check it out with toothpick. If it comes clean cake is ready..
- Take it out from the vessel. Let it get cool. Than slowly take it out from the tin on the rack. Sprinkle powder sugar..
- Place some strawberries, cut the piece and serve. Enjoyyyy the cake with Ur dear ones..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food orange and choco zebra cake without oven recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.