Pizza Place · Food Delivery Service · Burger Restaurant. Vintage food poster design with pizza, burger, hot dog, fries character. Vintage sign posts set for cafe, pizza, burger and fast food restaurant.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vintage pizza burger makeover. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vintage pizza burger makeover is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Vintage pizza burger makeover is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vintage pizza burger makeover using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vintage pizza burger makeover :
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger.
- Get of Pizza sauce/ or spaghetti sauce.
- Take of Mini pepperoni.
- Prepare of Hamburger buns.
- Prepare Can of mushrooms.
Sketch sandwich burger, pizza snacks vintage design on chalkboard. I took a bite and decided it was pretty much the most luscious thing I'd ever sunk my teeth into… But then I made this Next—and I'm going for the totally classic, vintage-pizza-joint approach here—a pile of canned mushrooms. On top of the mushrooms, spoon a. Ground beef is cooked in pizza sauce, then spooned onto buns and topped with cheese.
Instructions to make Vintage pizza burger makeover :
- Brown hamburger meat and drain off any fat….
- In a small saucepan pan add spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce, hamburger meat, and any seasoning, heat up some.. (this step can be skipped it doesn't need to really be heated.).
- While sauce is heating pre heat oven on 350, and toast hamburger buns lightly..
- After buns a toasted, add sauce/ meat mixture to buns, top buns with pepperoni and cheese, back in the oven till cheese has melted, you can use the boiler, just keep an eye on them they will cook very quick and will burn….
My mom used to make these when it was going to be a busy night. Vintage. pepperoni, sausage, ham, bacon, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, black olives. Use your favorite burger recipe to mix up a batch of meat. I went with simple for this batch, just adding an egg as a binder, Bacon Salt, and a bit of leftover parmesan cheese I had in the fridge. Find the best free stock images about hamburger.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vintage pizza burger makeover recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.