This Pesto Flatbread Pizza is fast, easy, and loaded with savory flavors! Flatbread Pizza with pesto, cheese and vegetables! But then pesto got involved and we had to embrace the ease and loveliness that is flatbread pizza.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pesto flatbread pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pesto Flatbread Pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pesto Flatbread Pizza is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pesto flatbread pizza using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Flatbread Pizza :
- Make ready 6 of servings.
- Make ready 1 of flatbread pizza crust.
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of basil pesto.
- Take 1/4 cup of turkey or chicken, cooked and diced.
- Take of Baby spinach.
- Take 1 of small red onion, diced.
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoons of roasted red pepper.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of sundried tomatoes.
- Make ready of Herb goat's milk cheese, crumbled.
Grilled Veggie Flatbread Pizza is whole grain naan topped with pesto, fresh mozzarella, and plenty of veggies. It's a tasty, easy healthy pizza option! You'll love the flavorful spinach pesto and crunchy pine nuts on these cheesy pizzas! Perfectly chewy flatbread combined with home made pesto and decorated with delicious sun dried tomatoes and goat's cheese for a truly decadent treat.
Steps to make Pesto Flatbread Pizza :
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Celcius..
- Dice red onion, dice cooked turkey or chicken, and wash baby spinach (about 8-10 leaves per pizza is good)..
- Spread basil pesto onto flatbread..
- Top with diced turkey or chicken..
- Add baby spinach..
- Sprinkle with roasted red pepper, sundried tomatoes, and diced red onion..
- Crumble goat's milk cheese over all toppings..
- Bake for 6-8 min or until cheese is just melted and flatbread edges are golden..
Here's how to make this pesto flatbread pizza. Make this delicious summer pesto flatbread with fresh toppings, which is made easy with refrigerated pizza dough. MORE+ LESS We compliment our pizza menu with sumptuous array wood-fired flatbreads, pastas, fresh salads, sandwiches, appetizers that all carry the kiss of authenticity. We can't wait to seat you! Place flatbreads on a baking sheet and spoon over pesto, then top with goat cheese, corn, and sun-dried tomatoes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pesto flatbread pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.