Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, veggie pizza #mycookbook. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Veggie Pizza #mycookbook is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Veggie Pizza #mycookbook is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook veggie pizza #mycookbook using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Pizza #mycookbook :
- Prepare 2 (8 oz.) of pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Make ready 2 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1 (1 oz.) of pkg. Ranch-style dressing mix.
- Make ready 2 of carrots, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of fresh broccoli florets, chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of Can use any veggies on this.
- Take half of I like to put some Cherry tomatoes cut in.
- Prepare of For a spicy pizza, use the spicy ranch packet seasoning.
Steps to make Veggie Pizza #mycookbook :
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls onto 2 large non-stick baking sheets. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape and pinch together seams. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool about 30 minutes..
- Combine cream cheese and Ranch-style dressing mix and spread the mixture over the cooled crusts..
- Chop veggies or pulse in food processor (be careful not to over do if using the food processor). Sprinkle veggies over cream cheese layer and then top with the cheese. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into squares (recipe makes just one pizza, these are two different pizza from different times I made them.).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food veggie pizza #mycookbook recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.