Bonus, the recipe is keto-friendly too using sugar-free monk fruit syrup! It is that time of the year when all I think about is a vegan holiday dessert. This Sweet Potato Salad with avocado, tomato, onion, lime and cilantro is SO easy to make and is guaranteed to be a huge hit in any group!
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, avocado chocolate pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Avocado chocolate pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Avocado chocolate pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have avocado chocolate pie using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado chocolate pie :
- Get 2 packs of sari gandum biscuits.
- Take 250 g of butter.
- Get 4 of small avocado.
- Make ready 30 g of cocholate powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey (to taste).
Then, run a sharp knife or thin metal spatula along the outer edges before removing. I ran my cake decorating spatula in hot water so it was easier to separate the pie from the pan. This Chocolate Avocado Pie with a Secret Ingredient is an absolute winner of a recipe and totally healthy for you! I originally got this recipe from my friend Brendan who has kindly allowed us to share it with you here on our blog!
Steps to make Avocado chocolate pie :
- Seperate the butter into 2 bowl. 1 bowl contain 175g butter. Another bowl contain 75g butter. Melt both.
- Crush all the biscuits wuth food processor.
- Mix the first bowl of melted butter (175g) to the food processor with crushed biscuits and blend..
- Set the biscuits into pie backing pan to make as the base. Then put in the fridge.
- Blend avocado, chocolate and honey with a blender. After it smooth, add the melted butter (75g).
- Take the pie pan out of fridge and set the avocado ontop of the base.
- Keep it in the fridge for 4-5 hours and Avocado choco pie is ready to serve for 8 portion.
Avocado Chocolate Silk Pie Rich and creamy chocolate silk pie made with avocado, coconut milk, raw cacao powder, and pure maple syrup. This healthier take on the classic dessert is just as dreamy, while being vegan and paleo friendly! When I was growing up, my family frequented a restaurant in Lake Tahoe that has the best silk pie on the planet. Scoop avocados into cleaned food processor. Add cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and a pinch of salt; whirl until smooth.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food avocado chocolate pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.