In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, flour. Add sour cream and coconut extract. Add eggs to the same bowl.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, coconut sourcream cheese cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut sourcream cheese cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake :
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 ounces of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Da Vinci Gourmet Coconut Syrup or Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- Get 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take 1 pint of strawberries washed, topped and thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of Apricot preserves- melted.
Cheesecake: Start beating the cream cheese and sugar with a mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla extract, sour cream, and cream of coconut. Mix together all ingredients except coconut with mixer. Pour cheesecake batter into cooled crust and smooth top, then place cheesecake in deep.
Steps to make Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake :
- Crust: Stir together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Refrigerate the crust while making the filling..
- Filling: Combine the cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, salt, beaten eggs and 1 teaspoon Coconut syrup in a medium bowl. Beat at medium speed for 5 minutes. Pour the filling into the spring-form pan over the graham cracker crumb crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool 30 minutes before adding the sour cream topping..
- Topping: Mix the sour cream, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon Coconut syrup together in a small bowl. Pour and spread on top of the slightly cooled cheesecake. Bake for 5-10 more minutes at 350 degrees..
- Cool to room temperature and then place in refrigerator to chill..
- Thinly slice strawberries and arrange on top of the cheese cake..
- Brush with the melted apricot preserves and refrigerate to set the glaze..
- (Option) to make it full coconut:) Toast a half a cup of coconut to a light brown and sprinkle on the top at the end of step 3..
Stir very soft cream cheese together with the granulated sugar. Stir in the vanilla and sour cream. Scrape the sides really really well and stir again to ensure there are no lumps. Whisk eggs together in a separate bowl and slowly add to the cheesecake filling with the mixer on. This perfect coconut cake sets the bar for homemade cakes everywhere.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food coconut sourcream cheese cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.