One of the most popular recipes on my blog is this incredibly easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake. Mini Oreo Cheesecakes – These deliciously creamy mini vanilla cheesecakes are stuffed full of crushed Oreos and have a whole Oreo for the crust. A must-try for cheesecake and Oreo lovers!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mini oreo cheese cakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mini oreo cheese cakes using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes :
- Prepare of Cookie crust.
- Make ready 4 ounces of Oreo cookie crumbs- about 10 cookies –crushed fine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 ounces of brown sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 ounces of butter — melted.
- Take of Cheese Cake Batter.
- Take 1 pound of cream cheese — softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of each eggs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Get 1/4 cup of cream (I have used sour cream or half and half and they come out great).
These No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes are made with an Oreo crust and the best Oreo cheesecake filling! They're quick & easy to make and are a delicious treat for Oreo lovers! WHY MINI NO BAKE OREO CHEESECAKES? Delicious miniature oreo cheesecakes with an easy chocolate ganache There aren't too many desserts I'd pick over these mini oreo cheesecakes; they are smooth, creamy, rich and velvety.
Instructions to make Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes :
- Cookie crust.
- Mix the crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter together by hand in a bowl until well combined..
- Place a paper liner in the muffin cups and spray the inside of the paper liner with pan spray. (This will help the cheese cakes come losse from the liners after they cool).
- Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture in to each muffin cup. If you have extra distribute it between the 18-20.
- With a 1/3 of a cup or asmaller measuring cup press and smooth the crumb mixture..
- Cheese cake batter.
- Cream the cream cheese, cream and sugar together in a mixer on high speed until smooth about 2 minutes. scrape the bowl and mix for one more minute..
- Next Add the eggs and vanilla gradually with the mixer on.Stop, drop and scrape bowl after each addition. (NO LUMPS).
- Be careful not to beat a lot of air into the cheesecake batter..
- With a portion scoop or a tablespoonu fill each of the cups about 80 %. If you have extra distribute it between the 18-20.
- Bake in 300F oven until the cheesecake is set. It should Jiggles like Jell-O and have a very slight hint of brown (about 20-25 minutes depending on the oven).
- Allow to cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until full cooled overnight. (*Note these freeze well, I make them a week ahead for events and they taste great).
- We use a variety of topping or even thin sliced fresh fruit and brushed on melted apricot preserves or glaze..
- They are about 144 calories each if you make 20..
With a thick oreo crust, an oreo speckled filling, and a chocolate ganache these cheesecakes are perfection. These mini oreo cheesecake cupcakes are a party favorite and one of the best oreo cheesecake recipes! Make These No-Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes Instead. Spare yourself from a hot kitchen. On a hot day, cookies and cakes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mini oreo cheese cakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.