Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sous vide pork tenderloin with carolina mustard sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Carolina Mustard Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Carolina Mustard Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sous vide pork tenderloin with carolina mustard sauce using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Carolina Mustard Sauce :
- Get 8 oz of Pork Tenderloin.
- Get of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Fennel Pollen.
- Get of Fresh Ground pepper.
- Prepare of Carolina Mustard Sauce.
Steps to make Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Carolina Mustard Sauce :
- Trim pork of silverskin and exess fat, rinse and dry.
- Sprinkle all sides with Salt, Fennel Pollen, and Black Pepper.
- Put into prepared Sous Vide unit set at 132 for rare, set temp to your desired liking..
- Cook for 3 to 3 1/2 hours..
- Remove the Pork, dry thoughly and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Put a cast iron pan on high heat to really hot, 600f+.
- Remove the pan from the heat and sear all sides..
- Slice and serve with a side vegetables or your choice. Pour over sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sous vide pork tenderloin with carolina mustard sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.