Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, nibuta (stewed pork) shoyu ramen. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nibuta (Stewed Pork) Shoyu Ramen is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Nibuta (Stewed Pork) Shoyu Ramen is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have nibuta (stewed pork) shoyu ramen using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nibuta (Stewed Pork) Shoyu Ramen :
- Get 1 lb of Pork Shoulder.
- Get 50 cc of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 100 cc of Sake or White Wine (Don't use cooking sake or wine which contain salt).
- Get 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 clove of Galic.
- Prepare 10 cm of Leek.
- Prepare of Green Onion as topping.
- Prepare of Ramen noodle, or Spaghettini+baking soda.
Steps to make Nibuta (Stewed Pork) Shoyu Ramen :
- Tie the meat with kitchen string, then place into a deep pot. Pour the water till the meat is covered till half of its hight.
- Pour Sake, Soy sauce, Oyster sauce and add leeks (can be scratch), garlic..
- Cook over high heat until boiling. Skim the scam off the top, then turn into low..
- Simmer with lid for 50 -60 min. Meat should turn tender enough to be stubbed by chopstick smoothly. Cool down to room temperature, then take out the meat. Slice into 5mm thickness. Set aside..
- Make Ramen soup from the broth. This broth might be too salty as a soup, add water or chicken broth for your taste..
- Boil ramen noodle as instructed on the package. Drain the water and place a big bowl. Pour the soup and place the sliced meat. Scratch green onion which cut into a small piece..
- A TIP : If you cannot find ramen noodle at your end, can use pasta spaghettini or fedelini. Try to boil it with 1 -2 tbsp of baking soda..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food nibuta (stewed pork) shoyu ramen recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.