I love butterscotch anything but I was even more intrigued with the pudding in the cookies. #easypudding #butterscotch #dessertbycookwithlubna. The butterscotch pudding adds the perfect flavor to these cookies. My chocolate drawer was getting too full, I couldn't shut it, so I decided to do some cleaning and throw in chocolate chips, white.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, butterscotch pudding cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Butterscotch Pudding Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Butterscotch Pudding Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook butterscotch pudding cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Butterscotch Pudding Cookies :
- Make ready 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1 of little more than 1/2 of a 3.5 oz package of instant butterscotch pudding mix (use vanilla if you can’t find butterscotch).
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/8 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Get 1/4 cup of butterscotch chips.
Butterscotch Pudding Cookies – Butterscotch pudding and pretzel pieces give these cookies a Looking for another pudding cookie recipe? These Butterscotch Pudding Cookies will satisfy any. This is an incredibly easy gingerbread recipe, made with butterscotch pudding. Place on greased baking sheets; use a straw to make a hole in the top of the cookie for hanging on the tree, if desired.
Instructions to make Butterscotch Pudding Cookies :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a hand mixer, cream together the softened butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Add the pudding mix and continue mixing until well blended.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well..
- Add the flour and baking soda and continue mixing..
- Stir in the chocolate and butterscotch chips by hand with a large spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out even amounts of cookie dough and roll them into a ball. Place cookies on a lightly greased sheet pan, or if you have a silicone baking sheet, place your cookies on that..
- Place your cookies into the oven for 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. (NOTE: We had to put ours back in for an extra 4 minutes!).
- Enjoy, they’re best with a glass of milk! 🙂.
- (TIP: For any beginners, cookies will still be soft and doughy looking while they are still hot. The only way to determine their done-ness is by color. Tan edges are a good stopping point, the darker tan they get, the crispier they will be when they cool down!).
- NOTE: This is a half recipe, we did not want to make, like, 25 cookies since we weren’t going to share them outside of our house. This recipe made 10 cookies which was more than enough for us. Double this recipe if you want a full batch of cookies (20-25, depending on size)..
These Easy Butterscotch Pudding Cookies have just a few ingredients and are the perfect cookie! Pudding mix keeps them soft for days and you can use any flavor pudding you like. Self Saucing Butterscotch Pudding magic – one batter transforms into a warm butterscotch This recipe is the butterscotch version of everybody's favourite Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding. Butterscotch pudding and butterscotch chips give them tons of flavor. Have you ever made pudding cookies?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food butterscotch pudding cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.